Friday, August 26, 2011

Incomplete




I'm sitting here, on the old bench wood with a cup of green tea. I smell the fresh air in this lovely afternoon. The beautiful white roses surrounds this place. In front of me I see an empty swing and slide, suddenly I feel so much lonely. If not because of my boss got accident and I must replace him to manage the meeting with another trading company, I won't be here. I supposed to feel the warm of love in another place, in another part of this world with so much laughter and happiness. But here I am, sitting alone in my back yard. With deep longing feeling.

I used to be sit in this bench with him. We used to see the stars and sharing our dreams. He always asking me, "What is your wish?" And I will look into his eyes and asking him back, "What is your wish?" He always smile at me and said "I have no wish anymore, Allah had given me all, more than I ever imagine."

With his arm on my shoulder and my head on his chest, we used to share all stories in our activities. He always has patience to listen to all my stories and sometimes give comments on it. He used to be kiss my forehead and told me that he loves me, and I always hug him and tell him that I love him so much.

My tears falling, I miss him, I miss them a lot. I wish I can be with them, hug them, kiss them and laugh together. Now I'm really feel incomplete.

I finish the last sip from my cup. The weather is getting cold, I think I better get inside and take a shower before the night comes and makes me feel much cold.

"Mommy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"What? Is this just my imagination?"

I turn my back and there I see Sarah and her little brother Ilyas running to me.

I run to them, kissing them, hug both of them so tight.

They are laughing and kissing me too.

"My lovely child, Mommy miss both of u so much."

Sarah looks at me and smile, her brown eyes shining with a lot of love and understanding, just like his father's eyes. And Ilyas, his little fingers dancing on my face and suddenly he kiss my nose, laughing and run to the swing after that. Me and Sarah laughing seeing his act.

"You just miss both of them? Forgot about me?"

"That voice? I hear it again, My Love!!!!"

I raise my head, there I see my husband, a tall handsome man that I love so much, the most handsome, caring, understanding and loving man that I've ever seen in my life. He open his arms and I run to him, hug him so tight.

"Hahahaha." He's laughing and says "You loving me or you trying to kill me now, I can't breathe My Sweety."

I suddenly realize and letting go of my arms from him. He's smiling and kissing me.

I look into his eyes and telling him, "I miss you so much."

He smiles on me and whisper to my ears, "But I love you so much."

My tears falling hearing it, its happiness tears. "It feels like years living without you and kids. I can't take it."

"I know, I understand. Me and both of them also feel it, that's why we fly back to be with you here. We agree to have our holiday at home as long as be with you than have to stay away from you. Don't cry anymore Sweet heart, we are here, together with you." He hugs me and share the warms of his love to me.

"Daddy, what is happening with Mommy?" Sarah asking.

"Why do you cry Mommy?" That's Ilyas voice.

Both of them have already standing around us, looking at us and waiting for answer.

Their father smiling, take both of our sweet little twins to his arms and kiss them. "Mommy is crying because she's happy that we can be together again. Now both of you go to your room, clean yourselves and we will get prayer okay. Give us kisses now."

"Okay Daddy." Both of them kissing us and running to their rooms. Their laughter and jokes filled the house and make everything feels so alive.

"Are you joining me Sweet heart?" He blinks his eye and smiling to me. I reach his hand and say, "I will joining you anywhere you take me."

Dear Allah, thanks for giving me this wonderful gift. Now I feel so much complete. Be around them with their warm love and caring. You have gave me the heaven in this earth.

----------------- tj -----------------

Short story, published on Facebook Monday, August 8, 2011 at 2:07am
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=10150392177483272

No comments:

Post a Comment